SAVE 20% OFF ORDERS OVER $50.00!
Fulton's Steamboat Pictorial
This antiqued parchment pictorial depicts the following historical items relating to the Fulton Steamboat:
- A drawing of Fulton's steamboat, accompanied by the signature of Robert Fulton. Fulton built the first successful steamboat in 1807, building on the work of his predecessors, including John Fitch.
- A drawing of Fitch's steamboat, from an 1786 issue of the Columbian Magazine.
- A copy of an excerpt from John Fitch's autobiography, discussing the lack of recognition at the time for his 1783 discovery.
- A typed version of the above excerpt.
- A copy of John Fitch's letter to the Editor of Colombian Magazine on December 8, 1786.
ABOUT OUR DOCUMENTS AND POSTERS
PERFECT FOR FRAMING! Each of our documents and posters are rolled, NEVER FOLDED, and then inserted in a poly sleeve, and shipped in rigid packaging.
COLOR, TEXTURE AND SIZE MAY VARY. Our plate printed documents and posters are hand antiqued in small batches and are thus subject to variation in color and texture. Actual height and width may vary within 1 inch of the stated dimensions.