SAVE 20% OFF ORDERS OVER $50.00!
Policies & Support
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ORDERS BY MAIL, OR ANY MEANS OTHER THAN OUR ONLINE STORE.
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED THROUGH OUR ONLINE SHOPPING CART SYSTEM, INCLUDING PAYMENT WITH A DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS.
WE ONLY ACCEPT ORDERS FROM UNITED STATES RESIDENTS, AND SHIPPED TO A UNITED STATES ADDRESS.
- We generally reply to support requests by e-mail, however please provide your daytime and evening contact phone numbers so that we may call you if we deem it necessary for us to do so.
- In the rare instance that we do not reply to your support request within one (1) business day, please resubmit your request, as we may not have received your submission or it was overlooked.
Parchment Documents & Parchment Colored Documents
- Most of our documents and posters are printed on unique paper that has the appearance and texture of old parchment. These documents and posters are printed on special paper that is subject to variation in color and texture. In addition, there may be variation in color within the same page. All of these factors contribute the unique antique appearance and feel of the prints, and are not considered defects.
- Some of our posters are featured as "printed on Old Parchment Colored paper." These posters are printed on regular paper which has a shade of color commonly referred to as parchment color.
- The actual width and length of the documents and posters are subject to variation within 1" of the stated dimensions.
- We will never fold your documents or posters for shipping, to optimize each item for hanging with or without framing.
- All rolled documents and posters are placed in clear poly sleeves to help protect them from damage during shipping.
- All orders are shipped in rigid mailing tubes or boxes, depending on the components of the order.
- 20% Discount for Orders which total $50.00 or more before shipping charges.
Shipping and Handling Charge
- Shipping & Handling - as calculated based upon order size.
- The Shipping & Handling charge is added to your order at checkout.
- We are located in Pennsylvania. If you are also located in PA, 6% PA sales tax will be added to your order during the checkout process.
Order Processing Notifications and Timing
- Most orders ship within 24 hours (1 business day, excluding weekends and national holidays) and are received by our customers within 4 business days of their orders. However, please allow up to 7 business days to receive your order before contacting us about not receiving your order, to allow for delays which may be caused by order volume, product back-orders, and delivery delays by the United States Postal Service.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your order immediately after you place your order.
- When your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail providing you with USPS delivery tracking information. You may track your order shipping status at the USPS website using the number that will be included in the shipping confirmation e-mail.
- The delivery time to APO/FPO addresses vary and it is out of our control. Sometimes it takes a very long time.
- We are committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 7 days of receipt and receive a free replacement or a full refund for the price of the product. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- To return your item(s) please pack them in the original tube or box and include a clearly written or typed note which specifies the reason for the return, and if you would like a free replacement or refund for the returned item(s).
- Mailing Address For Returns
UShistory.org Online Store
Attn: Customer Support
64 E. Uwchlan Ave. Box 239
Exton, PA 19341
Where We Will Ship To
- We will ship to any location, including PO Boxes, considered by the United States Postal Service to be Domestic Mail.
- We do not ship to any International locations.
- The USPS' current definition of Domestic Mail includes the following:
The United States of America, its territories and possessions, Army post offices (APOs), fleet post offices (FPOs), and the United Nations, NY. For this standard, the term territories and possessions comprises the following:
Manua Island, Swain's Island, Tutuila Island
East Island, Johnston Island, North Island, Sand Island
Eastern Island, Sand Island, Spit Island
Northern Mariana Islands, Commonwealth of the
Rota Island, Saipan Island, Tinian Island
Puerto Rico, Commonwealth of
U.S. Virgin Islands
St. Croix Island, St. John Island, St. Thomas Island
Peale Island, Wake Island, Wilkes Island