SAVE 20% OFF ORDERS OVER $50.00!
- The use of this website is intended, but not limited to, the visitors to the ushistory.org website.
- When you use this website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- This site sells products which may be suitable for children, but it sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, only your parent or guardian may make purchases from this website on your behalf.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
- All prices, availability, and other information are subject to change without notice.
- This website is provided "as is" with no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and is to be used at your own risk.
- We do not warrant that this website will function error free, or that this website and its server are free of any errors, damaged files, computer viruses or any other harmful goods.
- We attempt to make the information on this website as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by this website is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items offered by our website may be priced incorrectly. If we discover incorrect pricing before we have shipped your order, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- All information contained on this website is believed by us to be accurate. Since there is a possibility of human and mechanical errors, and other factors, we are not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. All information is presented "as is" without warranty of any kind and it is up to the website user to verify the accuracy of any information before depending on it.
- In no event shall we be liable to the website user or a third party of any kind, for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages or any other damages or claims, including but not limited to, loss of data, profit, delay, inconvenience, or loss of use of this service, even if we have been advised of, or are otherwise aware of, the possibility of such damages.
- The materials, data, logos and images on this website are the property of their respective owners and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- The materials and data on this website may not be reproduced, copied, modified, published, uploaded, posted, rented, or re-distributed in any way, in whole or in part, without the express prior written consent by us or their respective owners.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT: We take your privacy seriously. Any personal information that we request during your visit is required to process your order and otherwise provide you with appropriate customer service, and such information is provided by you with your prior knowledge and consent. We do not sell or lend any personal information collected during your visit to our online store. That means that your information will not show up on any e-mail lists, other than our own, should you request it. We may use your information in the future to use your information to send you periodic promotional mailings by the United States Postal Service.
- This website is operated from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in he United States. If you access this site outside of Pennsylvania, USA you do so at your own risk and are accountable for complying with the laws of your region's authority.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service or the referenced Policies shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- We are Bee Enterprises, Inc., 64 E. Uwchlan Ave., PMB 239, Exton, PA 19341. We operate this website under Agreement with the Independence Hall Association, Carpenters' Hall, 320 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106.