SAVE 20% OFF ORDERS OVER $50.00!
Beginnings of Modern Day Surgery in America 1800's
This antiqued parchment poster honors the beginnings of modern day surgery during the 1800's and early 1900's. The poster includes pictures and descriptions of:
- The first surgical amphitheatrer.
- The famous 1875 painting Operation at Jefferson Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- The early use of anesthesia.
- The famous Mayo Family who performed over 3,000 operations in 1904 using surgical procedures they created using the latest aseptic conditions.
- Dr. Charles McBurnet who is famous for his discoveries relating to appendicitis.
ABOUT OUR DOCUMENTS AND POSTERS
PERFECT FOR FRAMING! Each of our documents and posters are rolled, NEVER FOLDED, and then inserted in a poly sleeve, and shipped in rigid packaging.
COLOR, TEXTURE AND SIZE MAY VARY. Our plate printed documents and posters are hand antiqued in small batches and are thus subject to variation in color and texture. Actual height and width may vary within 1 inch of the stated dimensions.